Blog About Tourette Syndrome - Tourette's Disorder

Sunday, December 18, 2005

HBO Documentary - I Have Tourette's but Tourette's Doesn't Have Me


Video clips and audio from the HBO Tourette's documentary

News 10 Report
CBS News

To order the DVD, I Have Tourette's but Tourette's Doesn't Have Me, from the TSA

Classroom lesson plan to be used in conjunction with the DVD, I Have Tourette's but Tourette's Doesn't Have Me

TSA Newsletter, That Darn Tic, featuring the "child stars" of the DVD, I Have Tourette's but Tourette's Doesn't Have Me

Feedback on the HBO Documentary, I Have Tourette's but Tourette's Doesn't Have Me

---
Tourette Syndrome - Now What?

TSNW - TSNowWhat - TouretteNowWhat - Tourette's Syndrome Now What?
are the names I post under, but you should be aware that other webmasters have used my name in an attempt to drive traffic to their own sites ... I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
free stats